Helping Local Business – GEDC Investors Have a Direct Line
- Refer local businesses, supplier, and contractors to prospects
- Serve as a liaison between business community and government as needed
- Advocate for legislative initiatives impacting local businesses
- Monthly newsletter that provides information on new developments, prospects, and GEDC events
- Assist in workforce needs including training grants, etc.
Become Involved – Leadership Opportunities
- Board of Directors & Committees
- Education/Workforce Initiatives
- Strategy Planning Implementation
- Workforce and labor analytics
- Demographic profiles for Grundy County & individual communities
- Inventory of available sites and buildings
- Incentive programs & financial tool
Join Other Business Leaders
- Legislative luncheon with state and federal officials
- Industrial bus tour to local businesses
- Business lunches covering a range of topics
For more information on becoming an investor of the GEDC, contact Nancy Norton, President & CEO at 815.942.0163 or [email protected].
Become an Investor!
Join our network of investors and community Leaders. For information on becoming a GEDC investor, please fill out the form below.